Hi, my name is Joanna and I’m on a mission. I am on a mission to make women fall in love with their own bodies and lives.
Have you’ve ever experienced emotional eating (binge eating, overeating)? Maybe you look at yourself in the mirror and hate what you see? Or have you been on a diet ever since you can remember and you don’t know how to find a way out?
I am here to take you on a journey to create a relationship with food that brings more freedom and fun to your life, so let’s talk. Schedule your complimentary call today and let’s see if we are a good fit.
In 2013 I went back to school to get certified as a Health Coach. I didn’t stop there; I have since become a Master Level NLP practitioner, Master Level Transformation Coach and an Eating Psychology Coach. I also have 20+ years of corporate experience so I understand stress, deadlines and no time to eat. This is in addition to 30+ years of experience with dieting, and healing my own relationship with food and body.
I tried all diets out there, I have been hungry and angry most of my life, I have hated on my body and hid behind baggy clothes – you don’t have to do it anymore. As part of my journey I learnt to combine nutrition and psychology to create a lasting change for my clients.
Fun facts about me:
- I baked cakes galore for college cake sales. I sold very little because direct sale is not where I shine. The cakes ended up in the freezer and I was ready for unexpected guests for months to come.
- I’ve been on every single weight loss diet out there so I know they really don’t work, instead they just make you feel miserable.
- I am my best client (even though I sometimes argue with my own recommendations!) – I worked very hard to heal my relationship with food; I tried and tested a lot of different tools and approaches and I have a lot of options to bring to you.
- I eat mostly plant-based diet, but I include eggs, fish and honey.
- I LOVE football, rugby, and sports generally.
- Favourite music: GooGooDalls, MatchBox20, Rob Thomas, Michael Buble, Post Modern Jukebox (in no particular order).
- I did my first cooking show in my grandmother’s kitchen, age 6. I don’t even think we had cooking shows on TV at the time so I don’t know what came over me! What I made was not for human consumption, but this is another story.
- My favourite childhood food was fresh bread with butter and salt. Simple things!
- My new ambition is to take vegan/ vegetarian chef training. If I put it out there, it will come true.
And this is where it all started. Poznan. My home town. Read here about it and go and visit.
Are you curious about how health coaching can help you? Let’s talk. Schedule your free Radiant, nourished you strategy call ($97 value – complimentary) with me today.