Special Event Invitation
This is the one you’ve been waiting for. You’re invited to a July New Moon Women Gathering.
Women only circles have been taking place all around the world, for ages, and it’s time to bring this tradition back.
This event is for you:
- if you’re a woman
- if you’re looking for more support and community in your life
- if you want to expand your network
- if you’re looking to include more rituals into your life
- if you are curious about the power of the Moon and how to harness it in the 21st century
- if you are constantly nurturing others and are now willing to refill your own cap
You’ll leave with:
- basic understanding of the power of the moon
- a taste of ceremonial cacao (and learn about its benefits
- intentions set for the new moon
- a clear list of your personal needs (and a plan to have them met)
- new friends
- Accountability group call Friday 27th July
- New moon in Cancer – 13th July 2018, 7pm – 10pm
This new moon gathering will be hosted in Mitcham, CR4. Joanna is opening the doors to her house for this one, so the exact address will be emailed
Joanna Fiminska: coach, mentor and entrepreneur. Having survived 12 years in the National Health Service as an operational manager she got certified as an Eating Psychology Coach and soon to be a Women’s Leadership
Coach. She is a proud founder and owner of Food, Fun and Freedom where she supports ambitious women who want to Be more, Do more, Have more with less effort.
Read more about Joanna here.
Shinade Jayne Gribben
Early Bird Special: £15 per person (buy before June 30th)
Regular price: £20 per person (from 1st July)