- Working in the NHS as a middle grade staff can feel very isolating. I’ve been there for 13 years.
- No one ever shows up to meetings on time, yet you’re expected to stay till the end
- You try to be organised, plan your days in advance, schedule time for that big project you’ve been working on, only for it all to go out of the window the moment you walk into the office, because there are no beds, your staff called in sick or the clinic is overbooked
- You’re constantly worrying about being “found out” because it feels like you’re winging it all the time
- You find it’s hard to stand up for yourself in front of your seniors
Hi, I’m Joanna and I’m the NHS survivor. I’ve worked as an operational manager in NHS for 13 years and when I qualified as a Women’s Leadership Coach I knew I wanted to bring it back to the NHS to support women working band 5 – 8A jobs. I remember how often I felt out of my depth in those role, not because I didn’t know how to do my job, but because I didn’t have the support, the outside perspective and the effective leadership tools.
‘The world will be saved by the Western woman’ said the Dalai Lama and he didn’t mean Hilary Clinton or Oprah or Michelle Obama. He meant you. You may not believe me (YET!) but the change we all want for the NHS starts with you. And I am here to give you the tools to do that.
Hand up if you ever:
- Stayed late in the office
- Felt like you’re not being heard in the meeting
- Were fed up with the blame culture
- Got annoyed because your boundaries were crossed, and you didn’t know how to protect them. Heck, maybe you even didn’t know how to set them
- Hit your head against the brick wall because of the conflicting deadlines and expectations
- Felt like no matter how hard you try you don’t seem to make any progress
- Wondered how far you can take your career
I’d like to invite you to try something different.
I invite you to a brand new 12-week Group Coaching Programme specifically designed to women in NHS working band 5 – 8A.
Let me ask you:
- How would it feel to know you have strong boundaries that are being respected?
- How would it feel to have tools and techniques to deal with whatever comes your way during a day at the office?
- How would it feel to have more confidence and time to do the things you love?
- What would it mean to you to take tools and techniques to effectively lead not only your teams, but your kids, family, and community members?
This 12 –week group coaching programme is for you if:
- You want to make a significant impact on your organisation without burning out
- You want to get smart about using your energy so that you can focus on things that can accelerate the results
- You want to create more balance between work and play. You may even be able to bring more fun into work
- You’re ready and willing to invest in yourself
- You want a system and accountability to keep you motivated and on track to achieve your goals
- You’ve been looking for something that will make a deep and lasting difference to the way you live your life – personally and professionally.
During your 12-week programme you will:
- Create a major shift in a way you show up in your career
- Let go of the Superwoman habits (if applicable) and create better results with less push and effort
- Learn how to use the new kind of power to achieve without sacrifice
- Discover your Women’s PowerTypes and learn to apply them to all areas of your life
- Be held to account for taking action throughout the program.
- Experience a profound shift in how you approach everything in life in addition to significant results in the area we focus on for the programme.
This program is not for you if….
- You’re happy with all the aspects of your life and don’t want to make any changes
- You always do things your way
- You are not willing to invest time and money in yourself and do the work necessary to see the changes
How it works:
- This a group programme with a maximum of 6 places available
- In the first session, we’ll identify your intentions for the programme and any barriers to your success. From that, I will draw on dozens of tools and exercises to tailor the programme to your goals.
- Will have twelve (12) up to 60 minute sessions (1 per week) via Skype or Zoom so that you stay on track, are kept accountable and able to build on your experience week by week. There also is no commute involved!
- E-mail support between sessions – so that you don’t feel you’re on your own if anything comes up (please allow up to 48 hours for an answer)
- Simple but informative and actionable hand-outs plus exercises to do between sessions to help you implement learning
- Support from other members of the group – there will be a maximum of 6 women
- My personal commitment to your success, so that you become the leader you want to be.
I would love to do it, but….
- Why should I invest in this programme? I know how to do my job.
This programme is not about teaching you how to do your job. It’s about giving you leadership skills and tools so you can do your job with ease. You can also apply those skills to your personal life. It’s about giving you the right system, support and accountability so you can achieve your goals.
2. I am too busy to meet.
Great news – every week we’ll talk on the Skype or Zoom, so no commuting involved. You can have your session wherever you are as long as you can dedicate 60 minutes to you and your growth.
3. How do I know if I’m the right fit for this group?
If you are interested to be part of this programme you need to schedule your free strategy call with me. During this call we’ll discuss what your expectation are, if this is the right programme for you, if you are the right fit for the group and if I’m the right coach for you. At the end of the call I’ll invite you to join us only if I feel this is the right next step for you.
So let’s get started! Schedule your free Strategy Session and you’re on your way.
You need to do this right now because I’m only opening this programme to 6 incredible women and the seats will sell out fast. The programme starts in November.
It’s also time for you to take action and put yourself first. You’ve waited long enough.
Regular rate: £957
Introductory rate: £597
Early bird special: £457 – pay by 2nd November
- A beautiful set of the PowerType cards – retail value £19.97
- Women’s Powertype Profile to discover your unique personal and leaderships strengths £75 value
- 1:1 Powertype Profile Debrief Session to help you implement your unique personal and leadership strengths £195
- Two 1:1 coaching sessions to make sure you get the most out of our time together £297 value
Schedule your free strategy call today to find out if this is the best program for you.
I look forward to connecting with you.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this program and it’s potential. Your individual success depends on your background, dedication, motivation and desire to implement what you learn.