You may be just wrapping up your work year, before you head home to spend the next few days with your family and loved ones.
I truly hope and wish for you that the last few days of 2018 will be filled with love, joy and rest.
Btw – in case you missed it, today is officially the first day of Winter and the Winter solstice. It’s the perfect time to take a minute, slow down and set intentions for the coming year. I will definitely be doing that.
2018 has been a big year for me. A few highlights:
- I qualified as a Women’s Leadership Coach
- I travelled to Lisbon, Greece, Stratford- Upon – Avon, Poland…
- I worked with incredible women, who inspire me every day
- I started a second business
- I made new friendships and deepened existing relationship
- I read the best book ever: “My Little Life” (highly recommend it!)
- Last week I found out that I passed all my assessments and now I am officially One Of Many certified trainer.
Thank you being here, being part of my community, and being my inspiration.
2018 was full of highs and lows, and I wouldn’t change anything. I also couldn’t have done it without all the people who supported me along the way.
I want you to know that I see you and I love you.
I am logging off now, to focus on cooking, gift wrapping and spending time with my family. Do hit me up if there is anything you need though.
Have the best festive period.
Lots of love