I love a good podcast and today I want to invite you to listen to Oprah talking to Amy Schumer on her Super Soul Conversations.
They talk very openly about body image, confidence, acceptance, sex, and #metoo.
There are so many truth bombs there, and here are some of my takeaways.
- You become what you believe. When you switch the paradigm, you are willing the see things differently and they become different
- It’s not about the package you came in, it’s about how you feel
- Listen to yourself and what you know – that’s where confidence comes from
- So many women don’t speak up when someone wrongs them because of the fear of somebody saying something mean about
- People think they have a right to comment on other people’s body and we have to speak up to change it
- It’s not about what seize you are in, it’s about making yourself the healthiest you can be
Have a listen and let me know what your biggest takeaways were.